Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Other Stuff I've Been Doing

This month turned into catch up in photo-land. One of said catch ups was a venture to The Japanese Tea Garden in Golden Gate Park waaaaay back in December. Here's some of my favs -

IMG_0710

IMG_0727

IMG_0746

IMG_0744

IMG_0739

IMG_0703
this one isn't Golden Gate Park, it's Civic Park actually, but still a winner.

Multimedia message
and this one is a cell phone capture from Monterey CA.


So tomorrow I set off to venture across the bottom of the country. I leave home and arrive in Tucson AZ, continue on for a pit stop in Austin TX, then on to Fort Worth. After that it's on to New Orleans and then Jacksonville FL. I'll have hotel check-in's along the way, so you very well might get updates from the road. Until then, see ya on the road.

2 comments:

  1. Have fun in Tucson, There's not much there, but it's very attractive to say the least. I live int he phoenix area myself but have friends in Tucson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx! I've already come and gone from Tucson, though I've been to AZ before. I think my fav in AZ to date is Flag Staff, but I'm a sucker for mountains.

    ReplyDelete